Duration: 8’30” Choir with string orchestra version of the 2001 Bonna Domna a capella choral piece commissioned by the Dale Warland Singers.
STRING CHAMBER ORCHESTRA & SSAATTBB CHOIR
STRING CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
Duration: 8’30” String orchestra version of the 2001 choral piece of the same title.
Duration: 14′ Commissioned by the Wonju Philharmonic of South Korea World premiere by the Wonju Philharmonic with Young-Min Park, Music Director and Conductor in Wonju, South Korea (10/20/2011). YOUTUBE VIDEO of Premiere Terra Mater is a compact one movement dramatic work for symphony orchestra (approx. 10′) that deals symbolically with the creative and destructive powers of nature. Terra Mater follows […]
Duration: 15′ Commissioned jointly by the Santa Fe Orchestra and the Maria Benitez Spanish Dance Company World premiere by the Orchestra of Santa Fe conducted by William Kirschke and choreographed and danced by Maria Benitez at the Lensic Theater in Santa Fe(5/12/90 and 5/13/90).
Duration: 30′ Commissioned by Trio Nova Mundi World Premiere by Trio Nova Mundi and the Atlanta Community Symphony Orchestra (ACSO), conducted by Juan R. Ramirez on February 8, 2015, Kopleff Recital Hall, Georgia State University, Atltanta, GA, U.S.A YOUTUBE VIDEO of excerpts of the premiere The Triple Concerto for Piano Trio and Orchestra by Elisenda Fábregas is […]
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, 23 & 24 February, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- October 28, 2021, Premiere of ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona
- ‘Duende’ for cello, August 7, 2021, in Tarragona (Catalunya) & September 17, 2021, in Koblenz (Germany)
- Danses de la terra (2020) for cello
- Pluja brodada (Embroidered rain) (2017/21) for Harp