Duration: 8’30” Choir with string orchestra version of the 2001 Bonna Domna a capella choral piece commissioned by the Dale Warland Singers.
STRING CHAMBER ORCHESTRA & SSAATTBB CHOIR
STRING CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
Duration: 8’30” String orchestra version of the 2001 choral piece of the same title.
Duration: 14′ Commissioned by the Wonju Philharmonic of South Korea World premiere by the Wonju Philharmonic with Young-Min Park, Music Director and Conductor in Wonju, South Korea (10/20/2011). YOUTUBE VIDEO of Premiere Terra Mater is a compact one movement dramatic work for symphony orchestra (approx. 10′) that deals symbolically with the creative and destructive powers of nature. Terra Mater follows […]
Duration: 15′ Commissioned jointly by the Santa Fe Orchestra and the Maria Benitez Spanish Dance Company World premiere by the Orchestra of Santa Fe conducted by William Kirschke and choreographed and danced by Maria Benitez at the Lensic Theater in Santa Fe(5/12/90 and 5/13/90).
Duration: 30′ Commissioned by Trio Nova Mundi World Premiere by Trio Nova Mundi and the Atlanta Community Symphony Orchestra (ACSO), conducted by Juan R. Ramirez on February 8, 2015, Kopleff Recital Hall, Georgia State University, Atltanta, GA, U.S.A YOUTUBE VIDEO of excerpts of the premiere The Triple Concerto for Piano Trio and Orchestra by Elisenda Fábregas is […]
- ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello premiere (PRIVATE CONCERT) by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona, October 28, 2021.
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, February, 23-24, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- “Accents Catalans” Spain premiere, San Cugat Symphonic Orchestra, March 11 & 20, 2022
- ‘Accents Catalans’, Australian premiere – West Coast Philharmonic, October 9, 2021, UWA
- Masks for cla, vlc, pno (2019-21) “Tokyo to New York Concert” – September 12, 5 PM