Parlen les dones (Women speak) for mezzo, SATB choir, and chamber orchestra, has been commissioned by the El Cor Canta, based on four poems by Catalan author Montserrat Abelló. The group El Cor Canta consists of 150 amateur singers that work with various professional chamber orchestras and soloists, conducted by Elisenda Carrasco i Eva Martínez. […]
Duration: 13’22” Commissioned by the Allegro Chorale & Orchestra Inc. of Midland/Odessa conducted by Nyela Basney. Premiered by the Allegro Chorale & Orchestra conducted by Nyela Basney and the Cassatt String Quartet on November 17 and 18 in Midland and Odessa, Texas. New York city premiere by Cantori New York at the Church of the Holy Trinity on March […]
Duration: 8’30” Choir with string orchestra version of the 2001 Bonna Domna a capella choral piece commissioned by the Dale Warland Singers.
- Jaeden Izik-Dzurko performed Portraits (mov. IV-V), Festival Musica Albeniz, Camprodon, August 7, 19:00.
- Amalia Tortajada, flute, & Andrea Gonzalez, guitar (Identidade project) performed Goyescas at the Serenades Festival in Valencia, June 29, 22:00
- Uphill: from Clara to Robert for cello & piano – Roger Morelló Ros, cello, & Anna Khomichkho, piano. Premiere and concerts in Germany & Spain, 2022-23
- Sonata for flute & piano (1995) released on Odradek, on June 3, 2022. Recorded by Roberto Alvarez and Kseniia Vokhmianina
- ‘Parlen les dones’ for mezzo, SATB Choir and Orchestra – El Cor Canta, March 5, 12:00, 2023 – L’ Auditori de Barcelona