The Piano in Chamber Ensemble: An Annotated Guide (Hardcover) by Maurice Hinson (Author), Wesley Roberts (2006)
Piano Music by Women Composers, Vol. II: Women Born After 1900 (Music Reference) by P. Youngdahl Dees.
An Analytical Study on Elisenda Fábregas’s Homenatge a Mompou by Jessica Han, Master thesis, Sejong University, August 2021. (written in the Korean language).
The Pedagogical Piano Works of Elisenda Fabregas: Teaching Repertoire of Different Styles and Contextualizing her Work in Mainstream Repertoire: Supplementary Files by Rachel Baron, MA Thesis. Kansas State University, 2018.
A Performance Guide to Five Musings on the Past by Elisenda Fábregas for Soprano and Piano by Megan Barrera, DMA Thesis. University of Louisiana State University, 2014. Available for download.
The Piano Music of Elisenda Fábregas: A Stylistic Analysis by Jinha Park, DMA thesis. University of South Carolina. Available for download.
An investigation of the traditional cante jondo as the inspiration for the song cycle ‘Five Poems of García Lorca’ by Elisenda Fabregas (Federico García Lorca, Spain). DMA dissertation, University of North Texas, 2004.
Flute Sonatas written after 1995 and performed at the National Flute Convention by Kimberly McCoul Risinger, DMA dissertation. University of Maryland at College Park (1999). Featuring Elisenda Fábregas Sonata for flute and piano. Available for download.
VivaVocemagazine (Germany) – August 2012 article/interview.
Journal of the National Assoc. Teachers of Singing, Jan/Feb. 2005. Sharon Mabry, Austin Peay State University.(link)
American Teacher Magazine :The man with a Blue Guitar”
American Music Teacher Magazine Review, Feb-March, 2004, Martha Rearick, Tampa, Florida.
American Music Teacher Magazine, June 2001, Patricia Plude, “Introducing MTNA’s 2000 commissioned composer of the year.”
Elisenda Fábregas video interview on Terrassa Television program “Entre3 de Canal Terrassa Vallès” on February 4, 2014.
Newspaper interview in El Periodico (Barcelona) – February 9, 2014.
- ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello premiere (PRIVATE CONCERT) by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona, October 28, 2021.
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, February, 23-24, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- “Accents Catalans” Spain premiere, San Cugat Symphonic Orchestra, March 11 & 20, 2022
- ‘Accents Catalans’, Australian premiere – West Coast Philharmonic, October 9, 2021, UWA
- Masks for cla, vlc, pno (2019-21) “Tokyo to New York Concert” – September 12, 5 PM