This recording includes the Sonata for flute & piano by Elisenda Fábregas published by Alphonse Leduc & Cie. along with beautiful, melodic late 20th century pieces for Flute and Piano by some of the pioneers of the new tonal, accessible style in American music. The performers are Barbara Siesel, flute, and Fábregas herself as pianist/composer in this recording. Released in 2013. Available for download at CD Baby.
- ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello premiere (PRIVATE CONCERT) by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona, October 28, 2021.
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, February, 23-24, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- “Accents Catalans” Spain premiere, San Cugat Symphonic Orchestra, March 11 & 20, 2022
- ‘Accents Catalans’, Australian premiere – West Coast Philharmonic, October 9, 2021, UWA
- Masks for cla, vlc, pno (2019-21) “Tokyo to New York Concert” – September 12, 5 PM