This recording includes the Sonata for flute & piano by Elisenda Fábregas published by Alphonse Leduc & Cie. along with beautiful, melodic late 20th century pieces for Flute and Piano by some of the pioneers of the new tonal, accessible style in American music. The performers are Barbara Siesel, flute, and Fábregas herself as pianist/composer in this recording. Released in 2013. Available for download at CD Baby.
- Performance of Violin works by Viktoria Kaunzner in Valencia (Spain), October 18
- Roger Morelló Ros, premiere of ‘Duende’ in Reus, Tarragona (Spain) on October 16, 2020
- “Imitacio del foc” for tenor & piano will be released on Bridge records (February 2021)
- Recording of Sonata for flute and piano at the Esplanade on the Bay (Singapore)
- RAM (Random Access Concerts), New York, February 11, 14, 2020