This recording includes the Sonata for flute & piano by Elisenda Fábregas published by Alphonse Leduc & Cie. along with beautiful, melodic late 20th century pieces for Flute and Piano by some of the pioneers of the new tonal, accessible style in American music. The performers are Barbara Siesel, flute, and Fábregas herself as pianist/composer in this recording. Released in 2013. Available for download at CD Baby.
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, 23 & 24 February, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- October 28, 2021, Premiere of ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona
- ‘Duende’ for cello, August 7, 2021, in Tarragona (Catalunya) & September 17, 2021, in Koblenz (Germany)
- Danses de la terra (2020) for cello
- Pluja brodada (Embroidered rain) (2017/21) for Harp