This recording includes the Sonata for flute & piano by Elisenda Fábregas published by Alphonse Leduc & Cie. along with beautiful, melodic late 20th century pieces for Flute and Piano by some of the pioneers of the new tonal, accessible style in American music. The performers are Barbara Siesel, flute, and Fábregas herself as pianist/composer in this recording. Released in 2013. Available for download at CD Baby.
- Ion Project Ensemble premiere of Masks for clarinet, cello & piano, October 19, 2019
- Museu Pau Casals, El Vendrell, Roger Morelló Ross, cello, December 28, 2019
- Symphony No. 1 for Wind Ensemble released on Naxos
- Kompas trio performance of “Voces de mi tierra” August 17, 2019
- Roger Morello Ròs, Casa Mila “La Pedrera” (Barcelona) March 17, 2019