Duration: 20′. Premiere on May 26, 2012, by the Virtuoso Ensemble under the direction of Unai Urrecho and Jong Hoon Yoo narrator Hwaseong Arts Center (Ban Sook Concert Hall of the Dong Tan Art Center of Hwaseong), South-Korea. The Virtuoso Ensemble included Rodrigo Puskás, violin; Hyo Sun Lee, double bass; Hyonsuk Kim, clarinet; Nguyen Bao […]
https://elisendafabregas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/elisendalogo.png 0 0 elisenda55 https://elisendafabregas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/elisendalogo.png elisenda552014-09-08 14:12:572018-12-01 11:55:01Retorn a la terra (Return to the homeland) (2012) for narrator, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, percussion, violin, and double bass
- Masks for cla, vlc, pno (2019-21) “Tokyo to New York Concert” – September 12, 5 PM
- ‘Duende’ for cello, September 17, 2021, in Koblenz (Germany)
- ‘Accents Catalans’, Australian premiere- West Coast Philharmonic, October 1, 2021, UWA
- October 28, 2021, Premiere of ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, 23 & 24 February, 2022, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.