Duration: 20′. Premiere on May 26, 2012, by the Virtuoso Ensemble under the direction of Unai Urrecho and Jong Hoon Yoo narrator Hwaseong Arts Center (Ban Sook Concert Hall of the Dong Tan Art Center of Hwaseong), South-Korea. The Virtuoso Ensemble included Rodrigo Puskás, violin; Hyo Sun Lee, double bass; Hyonsuk Kim, clarinet; Nguyen Bao […]
https://elisendafabregas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/elisendalogo.png 0 0 elisenda55 https://elisendafabregas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/elisendalogo.png elisenda552014-09-08 14:12:572018-12-01 11:55:01Retorn a la terra (Return to the homeland) (2012) for narrator, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, percussion, violin, and double bass
- New work for Cobla (Memorial Joaquim Serra) commissioned by Agrupació Folklorica Barcelona and Musics per la Cobla. Premiere November 2022
- ‘Danses de la terra’ (Catalan danses) for cello premiere (PRIVATE CONCERT) by Roger Morelló Ros at Palau Güell in Barcelona, October 28, 2021.
- ‘Accents Catalans’, USA premiere by The Florida Orchestra, February, 23, 2022, Clearwater, FL
- “Accents Catalans” Spain premiere, San Cugat Symphonic Orchestra, March 11 & 20, 2022
- ‘Accents Catalans’, Australian premiere – West Coast Philharmonic, October 9, 2021, UWA