The Piano in Chamber Ensemble: An Annotated Guide (Hardcover) by Maurice Hinson (Author), Wesley Roberts (2006)
Piano Music by Women Composers, Vol. II: Women Born After 1900 (Music Reference) by P. Youngdahl Dees.
A Performance Guide to Five Musings on the Past by Elisenda Fábregas for Soprano and Piano by Megan Barrera, DMA Thesis. University of Louisiana State University (2014)
The Piano Music of Elisenda Fábregas: A Stylistic Analysis by Jinha Park, DMA thesis. University of South Carolina (2012)
An investigation of the traditional cante jondo as the inspiration for the song cycle ‘Five Poems of García Lorca’ by Elisenda Fabregas (Federico García Lorca, Spain). DMA dissertation, University of North Texas, 2004.
Flute Sonatas written after 1995 and performed at the National Flute Convention by Kimberly McCoul Risinger, DMA dissertation. University of Maryland at College Park (1999). Featuring Elisenda Fábregas Sonata for flute and piano.
VivaVocemagazine (Germany) – August 2012 article/interview.
Journal of the National Assoc. Teachers of Singing, Jan/Feb. 2005. Sharon Mabry, Austin Peay State University.(link)
American Teacher Magazine :The man with a Blue Guitar”
American Music Teacher Magazine Review, Feb-March, 2004, Martha Rearick, Tampa, Florida.
American Music Teacher Magazine, June 2001, Patricia Plude, “Introducing MTNA’s 2000 commissioned composer of the year.”
Elisenda Fábregas video interview on Terrassa Television program “Entre3 de Canal Terrassa Vallès” on February 4, 2014.
Newspaper interview in El Periodico (Barcelona) – February 9, 2014.
- Tenor Jess Muñoz performs “Imitació del Foc”(Imitation of fire) in his Mid-West Tour Spring 2018
- ‘Tiempo de amor’, soprano Patricia Caicedo, February 27, 2018, in Barcelona
- September 5, 8:00 PM, Kumho Art Hall, Jinha Park, Piano Recital
- Marsyas Trio performs Voices of the rainforest at Vale of Glamorgan Festival, Wales
- Tiempo de amor presented in California, Barcelona, and recorded by Patricia Caicedo